2007年12月19日 星期三

If we have 10 million dollars

If our team win the lottery for 10 million dollars, we will share those money.
Each one of us will get about 1.6 milliondollars.
We can use them to do anything we like.

If I have 1.6 million, I will redecorate my home and decorate our villa in 汐止.

And I will buy a new SUV (sport utility vehicle) for my dad. Because our SUV is too old, it's time for it to retire. If we have a new car, my dad can drive it and take we out to anywhere in Taiwan.

After these, if I have enough money to spend, I will have a trip with my family in England or in French. Because my mom always said that these two countries have so many beautiful museums to feast on. Since my dad, my sister, and I never been to there, and my mom didn't really go through there, so I want to take them to these two countries.

If I didn't have enough money for trips, I will save them for my sister's and my education funds.

These are what I will do if I have 1.6 million dollars.

沒有留言: