2008年1月2日 星期三

2008

Monday, is the last day in 2007.
My friends and I planned to go to the Taipei City Hall to see the last firework show in Taipei 101.
Night, we ate KFC as our dinner. We went to my friend's house to play poker. At night 10:30, we moved to the Taipei City Hall. On the Hsin Yi Road, there were no cars on the left-side and right-side road. But in the middle of the road, cars still can drive.
We slowly moved into the crowd, stood and waited until 11:59.
People started to count down. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!
The firework were so beautiful. We screamed, we yelled.
We were all suprised by the amazing view.
Though this is my third time saw this firework show, but I still feeled extremely happy and exciting.

With so many people to count down, I like it.
Have a happy new year everyone.

沒有留言: